Monday 30 November 2015

Failing Eyesight Is Not What It Seems

Power Of The Subconscious Mind

Some time ago, I began having problems with my vision, even when watching the television my eyes were a bit blurry. At the time, I did not need glasses but I felt my eyes were lacking in something; a nutrient. 

I meditated on the matter and asked my subconscious mind to let me know what vitamin and/or mineral my body needed. I can’t recall how much time had elapsed but one morning just before I woke, I had a dream in which I saw the letters of the nutrient I was lacking.   Maybe I was not paying enough attention because by the time I woke fully, I only could only remember the end of the word “.….tein.” I said “That’s it. It’s Protein.”

The days that followed, I looked up all information on proteins and amino acids and which food would help my eyes. I could not find any connection between protein/amino acids and eyes. And at that time, I did not know of any other vitamin or mineral that ended in “…tein.” I searched and researched. I was determined to find this vitamin or mineral.

Then, one day I was wondering around my local drugstore and there right in front of me were bottles of multivitamins tablets with a label in large print; ‘an extra added ingredient …’Lutein.’ I couldn’t believe my eyes. I read the content “..Lutein, to help improve eyesight.” 


I thanked my subconscious mind and bought a bottle.  Within days, my vision improved.

I had never heard of this 'Lutein' before so I looked it up. I read that Lutein is made naturally in the woman’s reproductive organs. And drastic reduction in body fat affects the surrounding fatty tissues  of the ovaries causing its inability to produce Lutein. 

I was even more amazed to know that my reproductive organs were connected to my eyes. Isn’t nature wonderful. She’s so creative, she thinks of everything. It just so happened that at that time, I had started a ‘gluten free’ diet and I did indeed loose a drastic amount of body fat.  I admire and respect my subconscious mind, it knows the answer to everything.

I further read that there are fruits that contain this Lutein and so can help the eye function better; Bilbery, blueberry and blackberry and other berries. So, I began my campaign to restore the Lutein (and body fat) in my body; I ate the fruits and drank the juices. 


Never underestimate the power of the subconscious mind.

Best Regards
D. A. Martin
Writer and Bestseller Author of Broken Oath
Awarded An Honorary Mention 

No comments:

Post a Comment