Monday 7 October 2013

Life of an Author

Would you believe it, a few weeks ago I said to my publisher something along the lines of
      'I have looked at the proof copy of my book and further amendments needs to be done, here's the list from the proofreader.   Send me a invoice for the works.'
    'Ok, it will cost X  amount.'
     Last week I emailed and said.
     'So it's been a while, has the amendments been done? Is the book ready?'
     'Amendments, what amendments?'
     'You know, the amendments, I sent you an email and you gave me a price for the work to be done!
     'Oh, I thought you were just making an enquiry!
     '**!!&& der!!! Aargh!!**'  I thought.  Take a deep breath....breathe.

I had to send the email again.  Work is taking place this week.  Is this book really coming or what!

YES IT IS, you know why; because I have already taken monies upfront for the book and they know where I live.

Watch this space people!  Broken Oath is coming soon!


 
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment