Sunday 12 January 2014

Broken Oath

Hello Readers
Thanks to all you who have read and are still reading my book. I am grateful for your reviews, emails and comments.  My book is only as good as your feedback.   I spoke to a reader today who had her copy of the book with her.  "I can't book the book down" she says.  She's even going to read the book again in case she missed anything.  Well, remember what I said in my blog on 22nd October 2013, you may well be compelled to read it again (and again), depending on the level of your thought.  Is that spooky or what?

I've made a Author Profile video on my website (www.doramartin.tel), check it out. Although I think it does feature better on the smartphone (small screen) rather than PC.

I still show the book launch video to people and they all think it great.  I know the campaign date is gone but the trailer is still awesome; I'm going to share it again.

http://youtu.be/5hN3aLIpFFA



Best regards
Dora

Bestseller Author of Broken Oath
www.doramartin.tel

No comments:

Post a Comment