Thursday 2 January 2014

Make 2014 Your Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
I hope last year was a good year for you all.  It certainly was for me; I got my book Broken Oath published after 4 years of writing and re editing and I achieved bestseller author status on Amazon.co.uk.   I intend to repeat the same this year with my second book, so stay tuned. 

I remember many years ago, as a very young woman, I always wondered why every mature person I met was old, miserable and if not bitter. And those that actually spoke to me were filled with regret; wishing they could have their time back to do the things they had wanted to do.   I guess that’s part of the reason why I became a Life Coach.  I did not want to be like them.  I wanted to fulfil all my aspirations and indeed encourage people to do the same.  I always say to everyone I meet, ‘whatever you want to do in life, DO IT.’

I don’t know about you but at the end days when I meet my Maker, I want to be able to read off to Him the multitude of things I have done and achieved in my life time and hope that he will be proud of me; because he sent me down to Earth and I reported back to him just what a human being can achieve, no matter what walk of life they come from.

Of course, in my book, most things are not accomplished without the help of a good Coach or Mentor.  To go it alone takes forever, I know, look how long my book had taken, until I embarked on a journey with my Coach and Mentor bestseller Author Stephanie Hale, who enabled me to become a published (bestseller) Author in no time at all.

Some people complain about my Coaching prices, but I say, if you don’t invest in your aspirations, then why should the Universe invest in you.  “Tight gets what tight is; nothing and nowhere.”  I paid out and it paid off.
If you want to get your goals off the ground this year, don’t tell your friends; get a Coach or Mentor.  Invest in yourself; pay out to make your aspiration pay off.  Make this year, your year.
To your success.                                                                                                                                     
                                    

Dora Martin
Bestseller Author
Life Coach/NLP Master Practitioner   

No comments:

Post a Comment