Saturday 5 April 2014

What Does A Mountain, A Volcanic Rock And The Deep Blue Sea Have In Common?

I found that answer in an inspirational thought that came to me when I was on holiday with my daughter in Madeira 2011. I was so inspired; I was compelled to write it all down:-

On one of our excursions, we drove to the top of the                        
I had a sense of the mountain's energy
third highest mountain in Madeira. It was spectacular.
The clouds danced round the mountain peak, the greenery
and trees grew scattered about in all shapes and forms
where ever they could.

There were parts of the alp which seemed
so spectacular as it bared it’s bold, jagged and fearful
rockery for all to see.

I had a sense of the mountain’s energy; easy life, eternal beauty, total power and defining it's own destiny.
I can definitely identify with that.

As I absorbed this breath-taking vision, it gave me cause to think; the lower down to the ground you are in life, the more things happen to you; and at times unpleasant things.  And certainly if you don’t know where you are going, life drags you along and takes you for a ride; on a journey you did not ask for.  Obstacles constantly get in your way.  For most of us, it is easy to stay down, that way we can blame life for whatever happens to us or what we do not achieve.

Getting to the top however, takes discipline, even extreme and constant discipline.  But this does not mean giving up anything or everything; well, except stupidity, foolishness and making excuses to take yourself out of the game.

Being at the top of the mountain was a powerful feeling, I loved it as I admired the view, the magnificence and the force. I revered the way the peaks weathered the elements with a pinch of salt; it’s existence and stature unruffled; it’s prominence intact.

I aspired to be like that mountain; I aspired to rise beyond myself and beyond my boundaries. I aspire to model the steadfast qualities, the mantra; easy life, eternal beauty, total power and defining my own destiny.

I loved the sea; so endless, so powerful
and so unshakable.
As we drove along the cliffs, we were always close to the sea.  And we would stop to admire the view; to watch and hear as the ocean released itself and lashed the rocks with it’s might. Or, in another instant, the sea would be calm and vast beyond what the eye could see, going on forever and ever, with no end. 

And I loved the sea, so endless, so powerful, so and
unshakable. No force on earth has the power to conquer or still it.

It is a hierarchy with it’s own unquestionable law, to be respected and admired.  A might that begs to be understood.

I aspire to be as powerful as the sea; to release my potential beyond my expectations; to be limitless and free.

The rock showed off the spirit, the force
and the unfathomable nature of the sea.
Further along the shoreline, I admired a huge volcanic rock in the ocean.   Again I loved the way it negotiated wisely
with the sea.  The sea surrounds it and shows off the
rock’s magnificence, might, stability, solidity,
tenaciousness, durability and it’s long withstanding.
And likewise, the rock showed off the spirit, the force
and the unfathomable nature of the sea.  A freedom,
which is totally beyond boundaries and beyond measure.
Together they made a beautiful partnership.

This inspiration reminds me of why I am on my own; 
being single is wonderful, and I will only give it up to join with an ideal partner whereby being in dual-ship becomes the best thing in the world.  A unique team of 100% support in dual amplification of our personal powers.  The rock amplifies the sea and the sea returns the favour.   Such beauty; the rock, and the sea, undefeated.  I learnt a lot from that view.  And I aspire to have such a union with the right person.

I loved the inspiration of the mountain, the rock and the deep blue sea.  The difference between them all is, they don’t play small; they play limitless.









An inspirational thought by                                              
D. A. Martin
Bestseller Author of Broken Oath



http://www.amazon.co.uk/Broken-Oath-D-A-Martin/dp/1291517537/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385064589&sr=8-1&keywords=Broken+oath

http://www.doramartin.tel

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10613721/broken-oath

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dora-The-Author-Books/657344564284562

http://youtu.be/5hN3aLIpFFA

http://www.doratheauthor.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment