Tuesday 23 June 2015

Past Life - A Healing Or Time For Revenge

Continuing on from my blog on 28th May 2015 on How I Overcame A Phobia (you might want to recap by reading the article)

I didn't tell the whole story. So, sit back as I reveal all:-

Briefly going over the blog of 28th May, I asked my subconscious mind why I had a phobia of deep water to which I later had a dream. I dreamt of a young child who drowned by being wedged in a pothole. She was in the care of a relative who for some reason, just stood there while the child came to her demise. My interaction with this dream somehow cured me of my fear deep water.

So, let's move forward from that. As I stated, having healed myself from my fear of deep water and coming to an understanding that our souls are always reborn, I began to wonder if the woman in the dream who was meant to caring for me (the child) had reincarnated in this lifetime. Afterall, we are connected to people by an invisible emotional energy, it makes sense that they might follow us wherever we travel throughout the Universe.

Not being content with being free of my phobia, I became angry. I wanted revenge. I hoped that the woman was somewhere living within my environment; Maybe she was a member of my family, or relative or neighbour, or even a close friend. I hoped that she would recognise me and see that I am alive and strong. I wanted her to see me and be unable to look me in the eye without knowing the real reason why; because once upon a lifetime ago, she let me die. I was filled with anger. I wanted to know who this woman was in this lifetime.

I was cross for a few days when one night, I had a dream:-

I dreamt I was in a dark place. It was a vast plane. I was sitting on a chair and sitting next to me on the floor was the woman who had let me drown a lifetime ago. Her head was resting on my knee. As she kept her head down, she spoke to me and said. "I am a good person, I always try to do good." And then she was silent. I realised then that she was asking for forgiveness. I felt sorry for her and I strokes her hair. As I did so, I saw what was on her mind:-

I saw in my mind's eye, a young woman who was in some sort of relationship with a man. Somehow, the child could see that he was a bad person. She tried to tell the woman but she was so influenced by him she would not listen to the little girl. She met the man and told him what the girl had said. This man however, knew the child was right about him. As I continued to see the vision, I saw that the man belonged to a cult. He went to his members and told them about the girl and her ability to see him for what he really was. They were men and women who sat in a row.  One of the members told the man that he had to get rid of the child. I heard them say. 'She has to die.'

The scene changed and I saw again the same dream I had days earlier. The woman and the chlld, the wind blowing the umbrella out onto the road, the girl running after it. And all the while the woman stood there motionless. I saw that the woman was in a trance and in the distance, I could see the man. In my mind's eye, I could sense that he had the power of thought and that he had influence the woman not to see the child's predicament; so that she would not react to the situation.

The vision ended and I woke up from the dream. I was sad. I had tears in eyes. I rose from my bed and said a prayer. I thanked God, I prayed for forgiveness, I forgave the woman and I released her and all my negative emotions on the matter. And after that I felt fine. I knew that everything was alright and it did not matter anymore. I had let it go.

Sometimes, it is not important to know how or why a thing happened or to get hung up on who did what but to have enough faith to release the negative emotion.

I understand now that bad things happen. And it's OK, it doesn't matter anymore. I have accepted my healing and I have moved on with love.

I hope you enjoyed the reading.
Best Regards

D. A. Martin
Writer and Bestseller Author of Broken Oath
Awarded An Honorary Mention
by the London Book Festival Award (2014)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Broken-Oath-D-A-Martin/dp/1291517537/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385064589&sr=8-1&keywords=Broken+oath

http://www.doramartin.tel

http://www.doratheauthor.blogspot.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dora-The-Author-Books/657344564284562

http://youtu.be/5hN3aLIpFFA

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10613721/broken-oath

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=D._A._Martin



No comments:

Post a Comment