Monday 2 September 2013

What inspires me to write

Well, I have seen a lot in my lifetime.  Many things I cannot explain. Stuff that happened whereby I was powerless to anything about it.  No one to talk to who would listen.  Writing for me is a 'release.'  A way of explaining all that happened, all the what ifs, all the suppose this or suppose that.  A way of bringing all this and more to life.  Giving 'stuff' a place, a name, a personality, a way to express itself.  Going deep into ones subconscious mind; letting all the colours, sounds, visions and imaginings come to life until  I am compelled to write, compelled to write an article or a for my Coaching Newsletter or write a book.  I get a feeling of AAhh!! Everytime I complete that which I am inspired to write.

Some things I can't control but I a write a 'what if'.  No one wants to listen, Ok, fine. I won't speak, I'll write. I can't explain what happened, well, I'll just write something magical and unimaginable instead.  And BROKEN OATH my first book is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment