Wednesday 26 February 2014

BROKEN OATH - Todays News; Gratitude

some people buy my book just because it's me.
Hello again readers 

Just thought I would share with you all, the little things that make such a huge difference; like people who have bought my book, without even asking what it is about, or being bothered about the price but purchasing my novel simply because it's me.

It gives me a warm feeling to see their faces light up and really being delighted at my at achievement; especially having attained bestseller Author status. To receive that kind of 'love, excitment and well done' energy from them is very powerful indeed.  It is also rewarding to observe their eagerness to read the book.  Just like a child receiving a present.  

I give thanks and gratitude to everyone and to the Universe for supporting me in making a difference.  For supporting me in keeping creativity and imagination flowing in this material world. For supporting me in making all my life experiences and knowledge; good, bad and unexplainable into something positive, thought provoking, mystical and magical.

My goal is to spread the enchantment throughout the world. 

Spread the love with Broken Oath

Warm Regards
D. A. Martin
Bestseller Author of Broken Oath

www.doramartin.tel

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dora-The-Author-Books/657344564284562

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Broken-Oath-D-A-Martin/dp/1291517537/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385064589&sr=8-1&keywords=Broken+oath

http://youtu.be/5hN3aLIpFFA





No comments:

Post a Comment