Monday 11 November 2013

Broken Oath Campaign

Hello Friends
I know many of you have said you will support me in my campaign to launch my book.

I am hoping to launch a high-profile campaign to turn my book Broken Oath into a bestseller.  As I mentioned, to make this happen, I need to generate as many book sales as possible over a 24-hour period. However my plan will only work with the support of highly respected and trusted individuals like yourselves.

I hope you are all still up for it. Everyone who helps me with the campaign will get their services mentioned on my on all my social media sites.

I will get back to you closer to my launch date.  And that date is now closer than you think.  Many thanks for your help and support, without which my campaign would not be possible.

If I have missed off any of my friends and associates and you would like to come on board in helping with my campaign.  Let me know.  You can respond to this blog or any of my social media sites and email. 

Many thanks and watch this space.

Dora A Martin
Soon to be Bestseller Author (with your help of course)
www.doramartin.tel


No comments:

Post a Comment