Sunday 24 November 2013

Today is the day to order your copy of Broken Oath at the special launch price of 6.99 - today only

Hi folks
Many thanks to all you who have already ordered your copies of my paperback book Broken Oath.  I have even bought a few copies myself.  I'm  too excited to eat.  I am well over the half way mark.  If you haven't done so already, get onto Amazon now and order your copy.  It takes less than a minute and if you order more than one copy, it still takes less than a  minute.

I have spoken to couple of you this morning and you have stuff going in and will order this evening.  That's OK.  I will be on your case then.

Remember it takes less than a minute to order your copy now.

Let me know when you have done so via f.book, text or email.

Happy ordering.

Warm Regards
Dora

No comments:

Post a Comment