Sunday 24 November 2013

There's still time to order your copy of Broken Oath

Hi folks
Some of you have only just recently text or email me that you have ordered your book.  Thanks for your support.

 I know that more of you are still getting up and or just starting your day and/or  finishing your stuff.  Well as promised, I reminding you, that you still have time to order your paperback copy of Broken Oath and it ends at midnight tonight on Amazon.

Maybe you have ordered and you've not let  me know. To get me off your case, just send one word saying 'Ordered' and I will know it is done.

Oh and not having an Amazon account is no excuse, you can even set one up on your iphone.

Let me tell you  quick story:
Sometimes I meet people on the street and at events selling CDs of their music they have just produced. They were doing their own marketing and trying to make sales.  I bought their CDs, purely because I love people who are trying to be self sufficient and entrepreneurial.  I am inspired by people who try, people who get up and go, people who don't just sit there waiting for something to happen.  I may not have listened to most of the CDs I bought, but I always knew someone who liked the sort of music these people were selling. So there was never a waste and someone always got to hear their music.

And there's more; there is always someone in your life who would appreicate the book Broken Oath. Christmas is coming and this book will be a great stocking filler.  So, there you are.  At least one good reason to order your copy now.  But I do hope you will be intrigued enough to want to read the book first.

Thanks for your support.  And I will let you all know tomorrow, my bestseller author status.

Kind regards
Dora Martin
(with your help, soon to be bestseller author)


No comments:

Post a Comment